DOWNLOAD FOR FULL VIEW
Kangaroo Island, Australia.
- Do not claim as your own!
- Ask about commercial use.
- Ask about pre made stock!
- Always credit me, on dA in the comments is fine, if offsite on the image.
- Please notify me of the use, I'd love to see what you come up with so I may favorite and comment too. (Send me a link!)
- Do not re-post my original photo ANYWHERE.
- I ask that you do not add textures or just scribble text on my photos- please create your own art from the piece such as manipulating or referencing it.
- Please ask about using on sim games, i.e. horseland, ponybox.
- Feel free to use on rpgs (with credits!)
- No racist or sexual things please!
- Any questions please ask.
- People who neglect these rules will be asked to fix their image or remove their art and further action will be taken if necessary.
- Have fun!
Edit: A DAILY DEVIATION??? THIS IS SO UNEXPECTED / UNREAL WOW
THANK YOU EVERYONE WHO FAVORITES AND COMMENTS AND LOOKS AT THIS AAA
thank you so much ^Elandria for featuring it!
Mother Nature is the ultimate artist.
It's fascinating what mother Nature can do with a little wind and some grains of sand.
It's amazing how some rocks can end up looking like this, as an example.